ERICO® is a premier manufacturer of engineered products designed for diverse niche applications in the electrical, mechanical, commercial and industrial, rail and utility markets.
The ERICO Six Point Plan of Protection provides total facility protection by integrating several concepts. The Plan combines the capture and dissipation of lightning strikes, the elimination of ground loops, and the protection of equipment from surges and transients from multiple sources. ERICO manufactures all of the products and offers the expertise needed to form a plan for any facility.
System 3000 - Direct Strike Lightning Protection Products
The ERITECH System 3000 is a technically advanced lightning protection system. The unique features of this system allow optimum performance, flexibility of design, as well as overall cost effective installation. The DYNASPHERE air terminal provides a preferred point for lightning discharges which would otherwise strike and damage an unprotected structure and/or its contents. The DYNASPHERE is ideally connected to an ERICORE down-conductor and low impedance grounding system in such a way as to provide a totally integrated system.
System 2000 - Direct Strike Lightning Protection Products
ERICO offers the System 2000 series of air terminals, downconductors and fittings in accordance with Australian-AS1768, British-BS6651, Singaporean-CP33, European-IEC and USA-NFPA780 Standards.
The following System 2000 products are available:
- Points & Accessories
- Point Bases, Braces & Accessories
- Clamps, Splices, Plates & Lugs
- Flat Tape Systems - Copper
ERITECH® Isolated Downconductor ISODC
Modern buildings frequently contain rooftop mounted heating/cooling systems and an array of communication antenna. Traditional methods of lightning protection, such as air terminals (Franklin Lightning Rods) and a network of downconductors connecting to an integrated grounding system, are not well suited to protect these modern devices.
The Isolated Downconductor, part of the ERITECH® line of Facility Electrical Protection products from ERICO®, offers a solution to this problem by applying a high performance insulation around the downconductor. The same isolation as 1,000 mm of air separation can be provided, enabling the downconductor to be mounted directly on the mast or structure to be protected.
Please click here to get more information on the Isolated Downconductor.
ERITECH® Grounding Products & Systems
- Copperbonded, Pointed Earth Rods
- Copperbonded, Sectional Earth Rods
- Earth Rod Couplings
- Earth Rod Driving Accessories
- Inspection Wells
- Earth Rod Clamps
- Ground Enhancement Material - GEM
- Earth Conductors, Flat Strips
- Earth Plates for use with Cadweld
- Earth Bonds pre-fabricated
- Aircraft/Static Earthing Points
- Potential Equalisation Clamp
- Self-adhesive Tape
Cadweld®/ Cadweld® Plus - Exothermic Welded Connections
CADWELD PLUS is the latest advancement in the continuing evolution of ERICO’s exothermic products. Since it’s development in 1938, CADWELD electrical connections have become recognized as the ultimate connection for rail, cathodic, power and grounding applications. ERICO® has established itself as the worldwide connections leader. CADWELD PLUS continues this tradition of technical leadership.
- TSG-SRF (Single & Three Phase) Triggered Spark Gap Surge Reduction Filter
- TDXC Compact Series TDX50C/ TDX100C/ TDX200C
- TDXM Modular Series TDX100/ TDX200
- TDS MT Transient Discriminating MOVTEC
- TDS MPM Transient Discriminating MOVTEC Protection Module
- DSD Series Dinline Surge Diverter
- DSD Series - Modular Dinline Surge Diverter
- DSD140 (24/48V) Dinline Surge Diverter
- DSD110 (10kA) Dinline Surge Diverter
- DSD (DC) - Dinline Surge Diverter
- TDS1100/ TDS150/ TDS130 TDS Surge Diverter - TDS Series
- TDS350 TDS Surge Diverter - 3 Phase
- TDS50 - TDS Surge Diverter
- DSF - Dinline Surge Filter
- TDF - Transient Discriminating Surge Filter
- CSP - Coaxial Surge Protection
- LAN - Local Area Network Protection
- SLP/HSP - Subscriber Line/ High Speed Data Line Protection
- SLP-RJ11 Telephone Line Protection
- UTB SP & SPG Universal Transient Barrier Single Pair
- UTB DP Universal Transient Barrier Dual Pair
- UTB Special Applications
Go to manufacturer's website