- Moxa's Extreme Weather IP Camera Receives Class 1 Div. 2 Certification
- Moxa Introduces a EN 50155 Certified HD IP Camera for Mobile Applications
- Moxa offers 5-year product warranty for HD IP Cameras
- Moxa Launches New EN 50155 Compliant, Built-in IR Fixed-dome IP Camera
Why Moxa's IP Surveillance Solution?
- -40 to 75°C operating temp.
- Designed for harsh environments
- Industry certifications
Superior Image Quality
- H.264 HD image quality
- Advanced image enhancement technology
- Optimized video streaming
Easy to Integrate
- ONVIF compatibility
- Easy to integrate
Rugged HD day-and-night box type H.264 IP cameras with EN 50121 and NEMA compliance
Through an easy to use interface, the tools listed below will guide you to the right solutions based on your specifications.
Moxa’s IP surveillance solutions are designed to serve a broad spectrum of industries around the world. In response tothehighsecuritystandardsnow required for applications that operate in demanding and unpredictable environments, reliable video surveillance systems have become indispensable for mission-critical surveillance security applications, and deliver ultra-reliability, even in cold and hot environments.