Obtaining an RMA number
- Email Colterlec’s Moxa RMA Department (email@example.com) to obtain RMA form number.
- When filling out the request form, please provide complete contact information as well as detailed descriptions of the item malfunction – please note: it is not sufficient to simply state that the item "does not work".
- If you are uncertain about the cause of the problem, please phone Colterlec’s MARC personnel (1300 36 26 26). Our technical support team may be able to resolve your issue without requiring you to send your product in for repair.
- In some instances, Colterlec may need to on forward you repair to Moxa RMA department. In such instances, Colterlec will arrange the freight and RMA paperwork.
Returning the product for repair
- Please send only the device itself and do not include any accessories such as manuals, cables, etc. If you believe the accessories may be part of the problem and wish to include them, please indicate this clearly in your request. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that your accessories will be returned.
- Ensure you include a printout of the RMA request form with your item when you ship it to us. You are responsible for any shipping charges when sending your item to Colterlec or Moxa.
- Charges may be incurred for certain repairs.Colterlec will charge for repairs in cases where the warranty period has expired. Colterlec will also charge for repairs if the damage resulted from acts of God, environmental or atmospheric disturbances, or other external forces through misuse, abuse,or unauthorised alteration or repair.
- If a repair fee is applicable, Colterlec will send you a Pro Forma Invoice listing all charges. Colterlec will then wait for your approval before proceeding with the repair.
- Repair service charges will be calculated as follows: total charges = handling + repair + materials
Turnaround time for repair
- The turnaround time for diagnosis, repair & return can vary from a few days to a few weeks (largely dependent on the availability of spares and freight time).
Shipping of repaired items to the customer
- Repaired items will be shipped along with a Repair Report detailing the findings & actions taken.
- Repaired items will be returned via domestic road freight. You may request a private shipping service such as UPS or DHL, but you will be responsible for any additional costs. If you require any special shipping arrangements, please indicate this clearly when shipping your item to Colterlec.