ABB Jokab | Innovative Machine Safety
We are a national authorised safety solutions partner for the ABB Jokab Safety range across Australia.
ABB Jokab Safety Solutions Partner
ABB Jokab Safety offers an extensive range of innovative products and solutions for machine safety systems. Safety and productivity are not contradictory terms. Safety solutions that are properly executed and adapted from the beginning will increase productivity.
But wait, there's more:
- We can supply the complete range of machine safety
- Emergency stops, safety sensors, interlocks, mechanical relays, safety PLC, light curtains, pressure sensitive devices, plus more
- In-house Certified Machinery Safety Expert CMSE® by TÜV Nord
- We can conduct safety auditing & validation services
To get you started:
Buy ABB Jokab Safety Online
You can also browse our most popular ABB Jokab Safety products below.
Or browse detailed sections of the range:
- ABB Safety Product Profile
- ABB Pluto Safety PLCs
- ABB Vital Safety Controllers
- ABB Sensors, Switches and Locks
- ABB Optical Safety Devices
- ABB Safety Contact Edges, Bumpers and Safety Mats
Quick-Guard Customisable Machine Guarding System
Robust aluminium. No drilling. No welding.
Quick-Guard is a very flexible fencing system consisting of a few modular components - aluminium profiles, brackets, net-locks, mesh and solid or noise reduction panels, combined with ABB's patented screw-lock system.
Dynamic Safety Circuit
Vital is a safety controller with a dynamic safety circuit that can monitor up to 30 sensors and still meet the highest safety level of AS 4024.1 Category 4 / PLe. This makes for a low cost safety system by saving on additional controllers and simplifies wiring.
- Monitor up to 30 sensors with 1 Vital safety controller
- Meet the highest safety level of AS 4024.1 Category 4 / PLe
- Manually supervised or automatic reset
- Two NO safety outputs
- Detachable connector blocks
- LED indication of: power supply, dynamic signal and outputs
- Cost-effective installation and eay assembly
We invite you to book an appointment to learn more about improving your safety and productivity, and discuss your unique requirements.