Can You Afford a Product Recall?
Avoid This Costly Scenario: Recall of Chicken Pasta Due to Packaging Error
“Product may contain undeclared fish resulting in the potential for Tuna Bake packaged instead of Creamy Chicken Pesto pasta meal”. (Source: Product Safety Recalls Australia, 20th January 2016)
Barcodes Reliably Track Items Through the Supply Chain
A product’s barcode is a crucial aspect of its manufacture, enabling fast and accurate traceability throughout the manufacturing and supply chain process. Barcodes facilitate the movement of raw materials through to manufacturing, distribution; right through to the finished product on the retail shelf.
✓ Increased efficiency and speed
✓ Improved stock handling
✓ Reduced picking errors
✓ Improved quality control
✓ More accurate information
✓ Real-time information
✓ Reduced manual entry
✓ Common identification across industry
Raw Material Processing &
Datalogic manufactures the world’s most comprehensive range of camera-based and laser technology for material handling, traceability, inspection and detection, and verification applications.
We are an Elite Quality Partner for the Datalogic industrial identification range across Australia.
Vision Sensor: IMPACT+ OCR
The Datalogic IMPACT+ OCR is the smartest solution for variable data printing inspection in the Food & Beverage industry. Powered by an intuitive user interface, it’s easy to create multiple inspection recipes. Combined with a thermal transfer or high-resolution printer, IMPACT+ OCR guarantees the highest printing quality.
Captures 1D or 2D barcodes, plus 4 multi-line OCR in a flash.
- Rugged IP67 rated housing
- 1.3 megapixel camera resolution
- Interchangeable lenses, illuminators & filters
- Built-in Serial & Ethernet interfaces
- Ideal for: Lot number and expiration date inspection & thermal
transfer printing verification
IMPACT+ OCR Video Tutorials:
Barcode Reading at Ultra-Fast Speeds
The Datalogic Matrix 300, a compact image-based reader, boasts a range of capabilities to simplify and streamline barcode reading, at an attractive price. The Matrix 300 reads barcodes at very high speeds, meeting high throughput demands with ease.
- Manufacturing, Electronics & Automotive
- DPM code validation after marking
- Work-in-progress control
- Parts and assemblies traceability
- Food & Beverage
- High speed process control
- Automated Warehouse
- End-of-Line traceability
- Reusable totes identification
Advanced Machine Vision: P-Series
The Datalogic P-Series is an ultra-compact, cost effective smart camera offering advanced machine vision functionalities in a fully embedded stand-alone device.
90 different combinations delivering superior image acquisition, with installation flexibility.
- Grey-scale or colour CMOS image sensor
- Right-angle IP67 enclosure with rotating connectors
- VGA (640 x 480) or 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024)
- Embedded interchangeable lenses & illuminators
- Built-in digital I/O’s, Serial and Ethernet interface
- IMPACTLITE software offers more than 25 inspection tools
We’ll help you select the optimum solution for your application.