Wireless Sensor Networks
Wireless sensors eliminate the need for cables, cord sets or external power. Easily add a single sensor in minutes without pulling cables; or quickly create a scalable, wireless sensor network infrastructure to improve the efficiency of coordinating and monitoring equipment or processes.
Wireless devices are flexible and easy-to-commission, designed to withstand extreme weather conditions and maintaining reliable signal transmission over long distances.
Banner Engineering is a leading global manufacturer of industrial sensors, including wireless technology. Banner's broad range quickly and cost effectively solves the most challenging applications.
Why Go Wireless?
- Accomplish what was previously cost-prohibitive or impossible using hard wiring.
- Reduce costs by eliminating the need for cables, conduit and trenching.
- Offers reliable wireless industrial I/O monitoring and control solutions.
- Eliminate loss of productivity by monitoring processes to catch problems before they occur.
- Add sensing to moving machinery.
Our team offers experienced advice and professional design services to assist in reaching your network productivity, reliability and security goals. From greenfield design, to diagnostics and upgrade services, we can assist to improve or create your wireless network.
Simple Wire Replacement
- Easily replace discrete, analogue, serial and Ethernet signal wires
- No set-up software needed
- Radios are easy to apply, use and support
Wireless networks have different topologies (the network's shape or structure), depending on the distance to achieve, the number of devices to connect, and the amount of information to transmit.
The most basic form of a radio network.
Extend range and get around radio signal obstacles.
Connect multiple radios to a single point.
Use repeaters to extend the reach of multiple radios.
A sensor network consists of multiple detection stations called sensor nodes, which are usually small, lightweight and portable.
Wireless sensors are ideal for many conventional photoelectric presence/absence, alignment, position, counting, monitoring and detection applications, with the added flexibility of easier deployment and untethered communication.
- Create point to multi-point wireless networks to distribute I/O over large areas
- Easily expandable from one Node to up to 47 Nodes
- Flexible I/O options