The Datalogic Matrix 300, a compact, image-based barcode reader, boasts a range of capabilities to simplify and streamline code reading, at an attractive price. Provides work-in-progress traceability solutions and the ability to read codes at high speeds, meeting high throughput demands with ease.
Exceptional Capabilities in a Single Reader
Designed for performance on high speed and Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications, the Matrix 300 combines a high resolution sensor with ultra-fast image acquisition: 1.3 megapixels, 60 frames per second.
- Liquid lens & electronic focus - adjustable to varying operating conditions e.g. different carton sizes. Integrated dual illuminator to handle challenging contrast conditions.
- PoE - ease of cabling & installation, especially in moving installations, such as assembly robots.
- Multiple Ethernet protocols.
- Rotatable M12 connectors for mounting versatility.
- Ultra-compact reader, rotating connector system
- Liquid Lens Variable Focus
- High performance DPM reading
- Profinet-IO communication embedded
- Integrated dual illuminator: dark field/bright field
- Precise dual laser aiming system
- Light colour and type
- Lens type/viewing angle
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Manufacturing, Electronics and Automotive
- DPM code validation after marking
- Work-in-progress control
- Parts and assemblies traceability
Food and Beverage
- Work-in-progress traceability
- High speed process control
- End-of-Line traceability
- Reusable totes identification
- Medical device traceability
Clinical Lab Automation
- Biomedical analysis machines
- Specimen collection machines